We are so grateful for your interest, involvement, and support of St. Therese Chinese Catholic School. You are part of a special history – and we are thrilled that you are interested in continuing to stay in touch with St. Therese as we continue to grow and thrive.
We warmly welcome all alumni to participate in the St. Therese Community. There are many ways to stay connected:
- Join us for an all-school mass. School masses are listed on the calendar
- Attend an event at the school
- Follow us on Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Support our fundraisers through your attendance, sponsorships, and donations
- Serve as Class Captain for your graduating class or decade
Stay in Touch!
We publish a special Alumni and Friends Newsletter throughout the school year – if you do not already receive those newsletters, click here to provide your contact information. You will be taken to a secure website that will provide information only to St. Therese School.
We would love to hear from you!
Please share news of your career, service, awards, weddings, family additions, business ventures, etc. – we will share your news in our upcoming “Class News” section.
Do you have new contact information?
Have you moved recently or changed your email, address, or cell phone number? We want to be sure you get the latest news and invitations to alumni and school events.