Put Those Gently Used Uniforms to Good Use
Parents, before you toss your student's outgrown uniforms, consider donating them back to the school for our
FREE Uniform Exchange!
Drop off clean, gently used uniforms to either campus office by Monday, July 1st, and we will include the items in the Uniform Exchange at the St. Therese Campus running July 8 through July 31st (or as long as items last).A few notes:
We will also be selling School Spirit Wear at this time. Come and get geared up for the 2019-2020 School Year!
- All grade level uniforms that are still within St. Therese School Early Childhood Dress Code or the St. Therese Grade School Dress Code may be included.
- Please be sure that all items are carefully washed and folded.
- Please do not donate torn/ripped clothing or items that need more than minor repair work (such as for a dropped hem line).
- All items will be sorted and displayed at St. Therese School starting Monday, July 8th during Summer School hours.
- ALL ITEMS WILL BE FREE for parents at both campuses.